Pages

March 04, 2012

Sewing, makeup and other stuff

Hey guys..
I know its been some time since I made a new blog, but I really havent had the time, and for that I am sorry... ^^

What have Ive been doing? Well let us see.
 Unfortunally I have been sick a lot, so I havent got as much time to sew so Im actually behing my shedule, but Im working my ass off to get back on track! Just yesterday I worked on a dress for a friend.. Now it only need a bow on the apron and some buttons. But I cant sew on the buttons before tomorrow, where I am going to buy em!  But here is at it looks atm. Im sorry I cant show you excatly how, since I cant find the dress. But will see if I can get her to take a picture when Im done! ^^

Fron the Front
From the Back

Other stuff me and my boyfriend desided to move together for real. I have been staying here for 2 months now, but now we desided to resign my appartment (not sure its the right word to use).. So on the 1st of april I will have moved here 100%, and Im so happy! Really looking forward to it since we are enjoying our self.

Im getting a lot of money back from my tax, so I will be getting a new computer *weee*... I got tired of my old laptop, not because it dosent work, but it cant do all the things I want it to.. So tomorrow Im going with a friend to find me a new one, and I cant wait.

I have started to do some makeup tutorial on Youtube.. Atm I have only done some anime makeup tutorial, but if people want it, I can try and make some more "normal" ones.. If you wanna check em out, here is  a link to a "miku hatsune" makeup tutorial.. And as I said feel free to request some.. It dosent matter if its anime/manga or "normal ones"..
Link to Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxn0qJv5jV0

Since I promised my mom to make a "Hello Kitty" cake for her birthday, there will soon come an update about that! Yeah she love Hello Kitty ;)

Well I think that was it for now.. Take care guys!



















No comments:

Post a Comment