Pages

February 12, 2012

And so it Begins..


Hello out there in the big world ;)
My name is Felix.. And this is my blog as you might have guessed ;) I promised my dear friend to make this blog ages ago, but have been lazy.. But not anymore, or yes, but not about this..

This blog is going to be holding a lot off stuff.. Im a cosplayer and a roleplayer. For thoose who dont know, cosplay is dressing up as an anime/manga/cartoon what ever character. Roleplay is kinda the same, but here you stay in character under an event.. Im sewing all my costumes, so I will be posting what I do.. I also sew for some friends and stuff, and I will try to also post that ^^
Im a very creative girl, and will also be posting cakes maybe (yeah Im also making fondant cake).. Maybe I will make some tutorials on makeup or whatever.. And maybe there will even be random updates about my life and so on..

So if I havent scared you yet, welcome a board "The Life of a Felix"


At the moment I am working on a BIG dress for a cosplay.. I have alreasy sewn a lot, and I want to show you guys what I made so its not all text.. Its made out of woven velor, and satin.. The white skirt under is 100% cotton.. 


The Dress from behind
The Dress im working on

And how the Dress looks atm (and some start pictures)


 










 







 




Inner skirt

Top before the skirt came on


As the dress looks now.


No comments:

Post a Comment