Pages

February 16, 2012

Dress is done (well almost :P)

So in my last post I wrote about the cake I was making for my lillesisters birthday.. I would have made it a "cow" cake since she LOVES cows. But I got some new colours to colour my fondant with, and it turned out really bad. It crumbled and I couldnt work with it, so I have to colour it before it is done.. But I didnt have the time for that, so I made som Royal Icing in stead, but it wasent "thick" enough so I had some problems. I was not 100% happy with this, but my sister loved it..

The Birthday Cake



And my dress is like I said done.. Except the back bow, Im going to move it up a bit more, since its sitting to low down! But im really happy about it.. Now I only need to make the last stuff for it.. The hair and neck things ^^ Here it is so you guys can see ^^


The Dress from the front

The Dress from behind (sorry its dark)



No comments:

Post a Comment