Pages

February 13, 2012

A very creative day!

So today I started on the cake for my sisters birthday.. Its on wedensday but since its a fondant cake it have to rest some times to be really good.. Its daimceme, wich is made of "marabou daim" and some whipped cream..

The Cake as it looks now.

I then desided to sew some more on my dress and wanted to make the big bows that I need on the dress.. But I could only finish 2, since I ran out of black satin ribbon. They ended up like this.


   
My Sweet Bows

Now I only needed to sew em onto my dress and redo the bottom part, since I wasent happy about it. It took me around 6 hours of sewing with the hand, and Im pretty happy, I also fixed the back, so the hooks (like on a bra) wich close the dress, is sewn 100% on.. And here it is my Dress atm.


Dress from the front

Dress from the side


 Im sorry I couldnt get better pictures, when its all done I will get some better ones with all the outfit on, makeup, wig and all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment